NEPAL NA (AN) KONVENCIJA, Katmandu

Ovdje možete saznati više informacija o programu AN i pronaći podršku ukoliko ste još uvijek ovisni i tražite pravi način uspostavljanja i održavanja apstinencije.

Moderator: sanela

meki

NEPAL NA (AN) KONVENCIJA, Katmandu

Post by meki »

20091009KATMAN.jpg

Kathmandu Area convention of Narcotics Anonymous
KACNA-V

“GLAD TO BE ALIVE”

The lessons we learn in our recovery are sometimes bitter and painful. By helping others we find the reward of self respect, as we are able to share these lessons with other members of Narcotics Anonymous. We cannot deny other addicts their pain, but we can carry the message of hope that was given to us by fellow addicts in recovery. We share the principles of recovery; have worked in our lives. God helps us as we help each other. Life takes on a new meaning, a new joy, and a quality of being and feeling worthwhile. We become spiritually refreshed and are glad to be alive. One aspect of our spiritual awakening comes through the new understanding of our higher power that we develop by sharing another addict's recovery.
Yes, we are a vision of hope. We are examples of the program working; the joy that we have in living clean is an attraction to the addict who still suffers.
We do recover to live clean and happy lives. Welcome to N.A. the steps do not end here. The steps are a new beginning!!!
Basic text: How it works, pg#51

Welcome

KACNA-V

Nepal is a landlocked Himalayan country in South Asia, bordered by China (Tibet) to the north and by India to the south, east and west. Nepal is a country of various geographical features, and is culturally rich. For a small territory, the Nepali landscape is uncommonly diverse, ranging from the humid Terai in the south to the lofty Himalayas in the north. Nepal boasts eight of the world's fourteen highest mountains, including Mount Everest.

Nagarkot is a popular tourist resort of Nepal. It is situated 32 kilometers east of Kathmandu at an altitude of 2,175 m above the sea-level. The panorama of the major peaks of eastern Nepal Himalayas including Sagarmatha, (Mt. Everest), can be seen from here.
Himalayan peaks like Manaslu (8,463 m), Ganesh Himal (7,111 m), Langtang (7,246 m), Choba Bhamre (6,016 m), Gaurishanker (7,134 m), and Numbur (6,957 m), are also clearly seen from Nagarkot.

Katmandu Area of Narcotics Anonymous Fellowship invites you all to experience the growth of NA Recovery. Welcome to our Fifth Area Convention of Narcotics Anonymous hosting by Kathmandu Area in the Kathmandu Valley. This is our freedom and growth and also the celebration of recovery we have found in the NA way.

Prompted by feelings of "Give it Away" and to instill & strengthen the bond of recovery. NA fellowship of Nepal is organizing an Area Convention "Glad to Be Alive" at Nagarkot, Kathmandu.

Nestled in the foothills of Himalayas, Nagarkot is one of the beautiful places of Nepal, Also known as the Himalayan Kingdom of Nepal. It is a favored tourist destination as it attracts tourists, pilgrims, and enthusiasts from various walks of life to its serene environs. You can view the highest mountains with beautiful sun rise in the mornings. Add to this the abundance of special tea and coffee which contribute in turning the city into a paradise.

Venue:
HOTEL Madhuvan Resort
Nagarkot, Kathmandu, Nepal

For your participation we are charging Rs.2200/$35./per person. In making better arrangement prior registration is requested from you. We would be grateful if you could do pre register before the event and help the convention
Committee to easily serve and manage the convention successfully.

Contact and reservation:
Email:kacna5@nakathmandu.org

How to reach there:
Airways: Kathmandu is only one international airport in Nepal, located 32 km away from the convention site.
By Bus: Regular bus service from Bagbazar to Nagarkot.
By Taxi: Taxis are available to and from Kathmandu to Nagarkot.

Transportation:
Transportation is available from convention committee hence contact: before one week of convention date.

Weather:
Nagarkot is usually windy so jacket and warm cloths are suggested.

Convention information:
Event Name: Kathmandu Area Convention of NA (KACNA-V)
Event Theme: “Glad To Be Alive”
Event Date: 9th ,10th &11th October, 2009.
Event Venue: Nagarkot, Kathmandu, Nepal.

Program:
Meetings, workshop, speaker jam, Merchandize, Countdown, live music, games, fellowshipping and lots of fun….

Hotel information:
Convention Hotel
You must identify yourself as an attendee of NA Kathmandu Area Convention in order to receive the convention rate.
Hotels Name: Hotel Madhuvan Resort
Address: Mahankal Temple, Nagarkot, Nepal.

Pre Registration:

Registration is important.
Money collected for convention Registration is used for all convention related expenses.
Without financial support, the planning and execution of this and future event would not be possible.
Your support or donation are deeply appreciated and help make our convention a success.

Pre registration:
You must bring confirmation card in order to claim the packages you have paid for.
You must be named on the confirmation to pick up package.
Registration reserves the right to request ID at the time of package pick up.

NOTES:
No Drugs, Sex, Gambling and violations for the protection of the Fellowship.

The preceding statements have been offered in the spirit of N.A unity. Please remember these requests are not made in order to rule, censor, or dictate behavior. We make this request to help provide an atmosphere of recovery, where we can hear the simple, clear, and lifesaving message of Narcotics Anonymous.

"KEEP COMING BACK"
MANS0N

Re: NEPAL NA (AN) KONVENCIJA, Katmandu

Post by MANS0N »

E pa eto hocemol?
Maca pliva,leti mrav...
a pas laje av,av,av...
paprika sam jeo roga,
sranje vam je sva ta droga!
meki

Post by meki »

znas sta? ozbiljno razmisljam o ovoj. jos kao mlad hipik sam zeleo da idem u Katmandu i da se tamo ubijem od droge. evo sada imam priliku da idem tamo kod prijatelja koji su me pozvali da dojem i koji su na istom putu kao i mi. WOW!!!!!!

jos jako malo nagovaranja mi treba pa da kupim kartu.

hmmmm...
MANS0N

Post by MANS0N »

Mislim da idemo na Nepal i radicemo korake.Kul i romanticno.Eto dogovorili smo se.
Maca pliva,leti mrav...
a pas laje av,av,av...
paprika sam jeo roga,
sranje vam je sva ta droga!
meki

Post by meki »

A cuo sam da tamo moze covek i da se produhovi!!! Pa hajde, mozda se nesto zalepi i za nas.
rosemary44

Post by rosemary44 »

Nice article :)

drug rehab