Samo za Danas (Just for today)

Ovdje možete saznati više informacija o programu AN i pronaći podršku ukoliko ste još uvijek ovisni i tražite pravi način uspostavljanja i održavanja apstinencije.

Moderator: sanela

MANS0N

Re: Samo za Danas (Just for today)

Post by MANS0N »

Bravo Heroina ,pusti Mekija hoce da se folira sa tim okupatorskim. :wink:
Maca pliva,leti mrav...
a pas laje av,av,av...
paprika sam jeo roga,
sranje vam je sva ta droga!
meki

Post by meki »

ura, zivela okupatorska cizma!

ps. a mozda se ljudi vise prime na to "kao dolazi od preko" i jos ima ono kao zvanicno Narcotics Anonymous i zakonom zasticeno. zvuci kao mnogo ozbiljno.
meki

Post by meki »

October 24

Responsibility

“We are not responsible for our disease, only for our recovery. As we begin to apply what we have learned, our lives begin to change for the better.”
Basic Text, p. 88

––––=––––
The further we go in recovery, the less we avoid responsibility for ourselves and our actions. By applying the principles of the Narcotics Anonymous program, we are able to change our lives. Our existence takes on new meaning as we accept responsibility and the freedom of choice responsibility implies. We do not take recovery for granted.
We take responsibility for our recovery by working the Twelve Steps with a sponsor. We go to meetings regularly and share with the newcomer what was freely given to us: the gift of recovery. We become involved with our home group and accept responsibility for our part in sharing recovery with the still-suffering addict. As we learn how to effectively practice spiritual principles in all areas of our lives, the quality of our lives improves.
––––=––––
Just for today: Using the spiritual tools I’ve gained in recovery, I am willing and able to make responsible choices.

Copyright © 1991-2008 by Narcotics Anonymous World Services, Inc. All Rights Reserved
heroinapg

Post by heroinapg »

:smt023

All Rights Reserved-Ali, ovo krsimo, moram da primijetim.Ineka krsimo.Dosta udaljavanja sa topica :?
meki

Post by meki »

Tek kad i ako pocnemo da pravimo pare, koristimo ove postavke za licnu promociju ili bez naznake da je zasticeno (tj. vlasnistvo NA) onda bi smo bili odmetnici.

Ovako imamo pravo da koristimo ove meditacije dok promovisemo NA nacin oporavka.

Pozz,
meki

Post by meki »

October 25

Principles before personalities

“Anonymity is the spiritual foundation of all our traditions, ever reminding us to place principles before personalities.”
Tradition Twelve
––––=––––
“Principles before personalities.” Many of us chant these words along with the reader whenever the Twelve Traditions are read. The fact that these words have become a cliche of sorts doesn’t make them any less important, either in service or in our lives. These words are an affirmation: “We listen to our conscience and do what’s right, no matter who’s involved.” And that principle serves as one of the cornerstones of recovery as well as our traditions.
What does “principles before personalities” really mean? It means we practice honesty, humility, compassion, tolerance, and patience with everyone, whether we like them or not. Putting principles before personalities teaches us to treat everyone equally. The Twelfth Step asks us to apply principles in all our affairs; the Twelfth Tradition suggests we apply them to our relations with everyone.
Practicing principles doesn’t stop with our friends or when we leave a meeting. It’s for every day, for everyone… in all areas of our lives.
––––=––––
Just for today: I will listen to my conscience and do what’s right. My focus will be on principles, not on people’s personalities.

Copyright © 1991-2008 by Narcotics Anonymous World Services, Inc. All Rights Reserved
heroinapg

Post by heroinapg »

meki wrote:Tek kad i ako pocnemo da pravimo pare, koristimo ove postavke za licnu promociju ili bez naznake da je zasticeno (tj. vlasnistvo NA) onda bi smo bili odmetnici.

Ovako imamo pravo da koristimo ove meditacije dok promovisemo NA nacin oporavka.

Pozz,
Ovaj text Ti je preveden -meditacija od 24 Oktobra ..ODGOVORNOST. Citat koji sa Ti prilozila je upravo iz meditacija, samo si parafrazirao..Napisao si da vjezbamo engleski...Al, oket..Nema frke. Napisao si i da se lakse nadje forum na googlu, i to postujem..Ali.Ja... :-# =;
meki

Post by meki »

Hmmmm,

Sad sam ponovo iscitao samo za danas od 24tog i nekako jedine dodirne tacke koje se mozda poklapaju su te koje se ticu odgovornosti. U meditaciji, prica je o nasoj licnoj odgovornosti u vezi nasih postupaka, dok sam ja pricao da ako odgovorno koristimo meditacije nismo u postupku narusavanja niti jednog NA pravila.
Moze lako da bude da sam nesto prevideo ili da nisam bas najbolje razumeo, i zato bih ti bio vrlo zahvalan ako me neko uputi na moje greske. Za mene je to jedan od nacina da radim na sebi.

Hug,
Last edited by meki on Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
meki

Post by meki »

October 26

The path to self-acceptance

“The most effective means of achieving self-acceptance is through applying the Twelve Steps of recovery.”
IP No. 19, Self-Acceptance
––––=––––
Our addiction has been a source of shame to many of us. We have hidden ourselves from others, sure that if anyone got to know who we really were they would reject us. NA helps us learn self-acceptance.
Many of us find a great deal of relief just from attending meetings, hearing fellow addicts share their stories, and discovering that others have felt the same way we feel about ourselves. When others share honestly with us who they are, we feel free to do the same. As we learn to tell others the truth about ourselves, we learn to accept ourselves.
Self-disclosure, however, is only the beginning. Once we’ve shared the things that make us uncomfortable with our lives, we need to find a different way to live—and that’s where the steps come in. We develop a concept of a Higher Power. We inventory our lives, in detail, and discuss our inventory with our sponsor. We ask the God of our understanding to remove our character defects, the shortcomings that are the source of our troubles. We take responsibility for the things we’ve done and make amends for them. And we incorporate all these disciplines into our daily lives, “practicing these principles in all our affairs.”
By working the steps, we can become people we are proud to be. We can freely tell the truth about ourselves, for we have nothing to hide.
––––=––––
Just for today: I will walk the path to self-acceptance. I will show up, tell the truth, and work the steps.

MANS0N

Post by MANS0N »

Postavili smo u istom momentu.:)
Maca pliva,leti mrav...
a pas laje av,av,av...
paprika sam jeo roga,
sranje vam je sva ta droga!