Samo za Danas (Just for today)

Ovdje možete saznati više informacija o programu AN i pronaći podršku ukoliko ste još uvijek ovisni i tražite pravi način uspostavljanja i održavanja apstinencije.

Moderator: sanela

heroinapg

Re: Samo za Danas (Just for today)

Post by heroinapg »

MANS0N wrote:I ti njima na engleskom ovo stavio?Pa nece,jedan ne bio,da citaju na nasem,a ne da se jos zlopate na tom strasnom stranom jeziku. :)
meki

Post by meki »

October 27

Living in the present

“We want to look our past in the face, see it for what it really was, and release it so we can live today.”
Basic Text, p. 28
––––=––––
For many of us, the past is like a bad dream. Our lives aren’t the same any more, but we still have fleeting, highly charged emotional memories of a really uncomfortable past. The guilt, fear, and anger that once dominated us may spill into our new life, complicating our efforts to change and grow.
The Twelve Steps are the formula that helps us learn to put the past in its place. Through the Fourth and Fifth Steps, we become aware that our old behavior didn’t work. We ask a Higher Power to relieve us of our shortcomings in the Sixth and Seventh Steps, and we begin to be relieved of the guilt and fear that plagued us for so many years. In the Eighth and Ninth Steps, by making amends, we demonstrate to others that our lives are changing. We are no longer controlled by the past. Once the past loses its control over us, we are free to find new ways to live, ways that reflect who we truly are.
––––=––––
Just for today: I don’t have to be controlled by my past. I will live this new day as the new person I am becoming.

Copyright © 1991-2008 by Narcotics Anonymous World Services, Inc. All Rights Reserved
meki

Post by meki »

October 28

Attitudes

“We can also use the steps to improve our attitudes.”

Basic Text, p. 53

––––=––––
Ever have a day when everything seems to be working against you? Do you go through periods when you are so busy taking people’s inventories you can barely stand yourself? What about when you find yourself snapping at your coworker or loved one for no reason? When we find ourselves in this bleak frame of mind, we need to take action.
At any point in the day, we can set aside a few moments and take a “spot inventory.” We examine how we are reacting to outside situations and other people. When we do, we may find that we are suffering from a plain old “bad attitude.” A negative outlook can hurt our relationship with our Higher Power and the people in our lives. When we are honest with ourselves, we frequently find that the problem lies with us and our attitude.
We have no control over the challenges life gives us. What we can control is how we react to those challenges. At any point in time, we can change our attitude. The only thing that really changes in Narcotics Anonymous is us. The Twelve Steps give us the tools to move out of the problem and into the solution.
––––=––––
Just for today: Throughout the day, I will check my attitude. I will apply the steps to improve it.

Copyright © 1991-2008 by Narcotics Anonymous World Services, Inc. All Rights Reserved
meki

Post by meki »

October 29

Living in the now

“Living just for today relieves the burden of the past and the fear of the future.”

Basic Text, pp. 90-91

––––=––––
Thoughts of how bad it was—or could be—can consume our hopes for recovery. Fantasies of how wonderful it was—or could be—can divert us from taking action in the real world. That’s why, in Narcotics Anonymous, we talk about living and recovering “just for today.”
In NA, we know that we can change. We’ve come to believe that our Higher Power can restore the soundness of our minds and hearts. The wreckage of our past can be dealt with through the steps. By maintaining our recovery, just for today, we can avoid creating problems in the future.
Life in recovery is no fantasy. Daydreams of how great using was or how we can use successfully in the future, delusions of how great things could be, overblown expectations that set us up for disappointment and relapse—all are stripped of their power by the program. We seek God’s will, not our own. We seek to serve others, not ourselves. Our self-centeredness and the importance of how great things could or should be for us disappears. In the light of recovery, we perceive the difference between fantasy and reality.
––––=––––
Just for today: I am grateful for the principles of recovery and the new reality they’ve given me.

Baba Naca

Post by Baba Naca »

Iskren pozdrav Meki,
daj malo, na srpskom.
Ljubi baba :wink:
Bolje je praviti se da si glup, nego praviti se da si pametan!
meki

Post by meki »

hej bako,

kako si ti? cujem da ima malo uspona i padova ali neka vazno je da ides na sastanke pa ce i tebe valjda jednom strefiti to da izgubis zelju za picem i dobijes malo spokoja.
definitivno se vidimo za vasu/nasu mini/maxi konvenciju krajem novembra. pozdravi alkoholicare i narkomane u beogradu.

Hug,
meki

Post by meki »

October 30

Courage

“Our newly found faith serves as a firm foundation for courage in the future.”
Basic Text, p. 93
––––=––––
Narcotics Anonymous is no place for the faint of heart! Facing life on life’s terms without the use of drugs isn’t always easy. Recovery requires more than hard work; it requires a liberal dose of courage.
What is courage, anyway? A quick look at a dictionary will tell us. We have courage when we face and deal with anything that we think of as difficult, dangerous, or painful, rather than withdrawing from it. Courage means being brave; having a purpose; having spirit. So what is courage, really? Courage is an attitude, one of perseverance.
That’s what an addict in recovery really needs—perseverance. We make that commitment to stick with our program, to avoid using, no matter what happens. A courageous addict is one who doesn’t use, one day at a time, no matter what.
And what gives us courage? A relationship with a Higher Power gives us the strength and the courage to stay clean. We know that, so long as we are in our God’s care, we will have the power we need to face life on its own terms.
––––=––––
Just for today: I have a Higher Power who cares for me, no matter what. Knowing that, I will strive to have an attitude of courage today.

Baba Naca

Post by Baba Naca »

Exe, dragi Meki,
ja sam stvarno zavidela i jos uvek "zavidim"
onima koji imaju ovu knjizicu na srpskom.
Ja slabo stojim sa engleskim iako sam ga ucila 11 godina ali posto ga nisam upotrebljavala (do skoro)
izvetrilo puno babi iz glave!
Stvarno je i iskreno bilo
da pustis malo na srpskom, ako hoces.
Ja sam DANAS, dobro i
nemam pojma ko si ti, al vidim da ti mene znas.
(i da abrovi putuju i internetom, naravno)
Ljubi Baba,
onda kad ti kazes vidimo se na konvenciji!!! :wink:

P.S. Odavno nemam zelju za picem
(Moj mozak i telo, jbt, naucili da se ponasaju po onom tzv,
kompulzivnom i IRACIONALNOM impulsu!) sta ces, baba ko baba
MANS0N

Post by MANS0N »

Naco,imas ovo na srpskom ma temi "ja sam tvoja bolest".
Maca pliva,leti mrav...
a pas laje av,av,av...
paprika sam jeo roga,
sranje vam je sva ta droga!
Baba Naca

Post by Baba Naca »

E, ljubi zalutala Baba svoje mlade prijatelje, koji mogu uvek da joj pokazu pravi put.
Hvala MA.SONE!
(xi,xi,xi ljub ) PDT_Love_18